Maybe we should just admit that the future is unpredictable, especially the hydrogen economy. Just recently, we've seen Toyota predict the cost of hydrogen will be between $5-and-$7 per kilogram in the future. UC Davis also recently released a report that says hydrogen can be inexpensive in the future, but that likely continued fracking for natural gas will be necessary. But what if it isn't?
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX