The top-selling dealership offering the Fisker Karma has got some deep discounts available as it awaits the future of the troubled automaker. Fisker of Orange County is dropping the price well below the manufacturer's suggested retail level of between $105,000 and $120,000. In fact, a Karma recently sold for "just" $80,000.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX