The managing director of Tata Motors, Karl Slym, was killed this past weekend, reportedly suffering a fall at a Bangkok hotel. Slym was in Thailand for a meeting with the board of director's for Tata's Thai outfit. The 51-year-old Brit joined Tata in October 2012, according to a report from the BBC, but he was also a veteran of Toyota in the UK and General Motors in India and China.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX