When you think of places associated with Lamborghini, what comes to mind? Sant'Agata, obviously. Monaco? Los Angeles? Hong Kong? How about Kansas? While the king of flyover states might not be the first place you'd imagine a squadron of race-tuned Lamborghinis running, the state is home to Kansas Speedway, a tri-oval that, like Daytona, has an internal road course, allowing drivers to run on the banking and on the infield.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX