Click image to enlarge
After backing interesting electric vehicle projects such as Better Place in Israel and a joint-venture with NEC to produce new-generation batteries, Nissan is now talking about bringing EVs home. Nissan and the Prefecture of Kanagawa have announced a project to study the feasibility of getting more than 3,000 EVs running in the prefecture by the end of 2014 using a local-designed charging network and appropriate incentives.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX