Click the image above for more high-res shots of the Ryuga concept.
The folks who bring us all the News from the Automotive world supplied Autoweek, their sister publication, details on what is to become of the Mazda lineup over the next three years. Most of it is predictable enough, including the new Mazda6, due to be unveiled in Frankfurt, the refresh of the Mazda3 and the possibility of bringing the Mazda2 Stateside at the turn of the decade.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX