Last weekend's Indianapolis 500 was indeed the most prominent race of the 2014 IndyCar series so far, with driver Ryan Hunter-Reay winning in what was an incredibly close fight to the very last lap. But the Indy 500 doesn't mark the end of the IndyCar season, and this weekend, the series heads to Detroit for the Belle Isle Grand Prix – an event that brought open-wheel racing back to The D in 2012 (to admittedly terrible results).
K Pax Racing
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX