The 2013 Infiniti JX just went on sale this summer, but it's already experiencing some growing pains. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration announced a recall for the all-new JX today for an issue that could leave drivers stranded. This recall, which begins on September 4, affects early JX models built between February 15 and June 22. That amounts to 7,842 units – through July, Infiniti has sold 9,724 JX models in total.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!