The 2013 Infiniti JX just went on sale this summer, but it's already experiencing some growing pains. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration announced a recall for the all-new JX today for an issue that could leave drivers stranded. This recall, which begins on September 4, affects early JX models built between February 15 and June 22. That amounts to 7,842 units – through July, Infiniti has sold 9,724 JX models in total.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX