Last year Justin Lapriore made Born of a Blue Sky, a 16-minute film that brought us the best on offer from the 2013 Amelia Island Concours d'Elegance. This year Lapriore returned to that tuft of greenery just south of the Georgia state line and has put together A Certain Inertia, a 20-minute sweep over the Amelia lawns, ball rooms, runway and bridge.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX