Pop star Justin Bieber was arrested early this morning in Miami Beach, FL with TMZ.com listing his charges as including driving under the influence, drag racing, resisting arrest and driving on an expired license. TMZ says that Bieber was stopped for street racing his Lamborghini Gallardo, then failing a field sobriety test, and is being charged with resisting arrest for "refusing to take his hands out of his pockets."
Justin Bieber Dui
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX