DaimlerChrysler has finally reached an agreement with its insurers that finally determines who is paying what in a settlement of a lawsuit filed by the automaker's investors over the nature of the merger that created company back in 1998. Chrysler stock holders originally argued that the Daimler-Benz deceived them when describing the joining of both companies as a "merger of equals" and sought an outrageous $22 billion in damages. The lawsuit quotes then DaimlerChrysler head honcho Jürgen S
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies