Tesla CEO Elon Musk stirred a lot excitement in August when he released his plans for Hyperloop transportation that could go from Los Angeles to San Francisco in 30 minutes. But he made clear at the time that he wants to stay out of actually building it. Stepping up to the place is a group led by Marco Villa, former director of mission operations for SpaceX, and Dr. Patricia Galloway, a former president of the American Society of Civil Engineers, who are now out looking for backers. They'll soon
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX