There are the right ways to get noticed by football scouts and there are the wrong ways. Performing life-threatening car stunts to show your skills are definitely in the latter category, but Bladimir Barreto, 19, of Palm Bay, Florida, decided that videotaping himself jumping over a moving car was an appropriate way to display his vertical jump to college recruiters. Instead of landing a spot on a college football team, though, Barreto landed himself in the hospital with serious injuries.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX