Embattled former Toyota executive Julie Hamp was released from police custody in Japan following her June drug arrest.
Akio Toyoda, president of the Japanese automaker that bears his name, is personally backing Julie Hamp, the American businesswoman who was hired to run Toyota's global PR and reports directly to him, after she was arrested by police in Tokyo for the illegal importation of drugs into Japan.
You've probably seen your fair share of Ice Bucket Challenge videos online this week, which are meant to raise money to fight amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS), often called "Lou Gehrig's Disease." Hopefully, you've seen ours. We've watched a lot of these videos, but haven't seen one that makes an alt-fuel point quite like a new video from Toyota.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX