The juice industry leaves a lot of waste. What remains from the extraction process now might have a potential use: it can be fermented to produce ethanol which can be added to gasoline. This week, the Junta de Andalucía (Spain) has announced a project which aims to improve the fermentation process or this waste to make it cost effective for ethanol production.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!