Uwe Gemballa disappeared in February, 2010. His body wasn't discovered until early October with telltale signs of the foulest play, during which time his eponymous tuning shop had closed and reopened with a new director. Police in South Africa and Germany have the task of piecing together what happened and, if possible, bringing someone to trial.
News is coming in that the body of Uwe Gemballa has been found in South Africa. Gemballa was the former CEO of the Porsche tuning company that bears his name. As we reported earlier this year, Mr. Gemballa went missing in February after arriving in South Africa for a business trip.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX