The responses to our post on the Jeep JT Concept that's headed to SEMA this year were overwhelmingly positive. The number of people who commented they'd buy one if Jeep didn't wussify it on the way to production was incredible. One constant theme was the demand for a diesel engine, and most commonly cited was the 3.0L CRD motor used in other Jeep products like the Grand Cherokee CRD. With purposeful, bare-bones styling and a motor generating 376 ft-lbs. of torque, the Jeep JT would be a workhors
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
Jt Concept Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Click here to ask!