Well, this bit of news isn't going to make German automakers or truckmakers terribly happy. Following the connection between diesel fumes and cancer, scientists have found that the black particles created by burning fuels – i.e. black carbon or soot – do more to warm the earth than previously estimated, The New York Times reports, citing a study written by more than 30 scientists that was released this week.
Journal Of Geophysical Research Atmospheres
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Journal Of Geophysical Research Atmospheres Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!