Mazda has just revealed the latest iteration of its MX-5 Miata GT4 race car, and it promises to be the meanest one you'll ever meet.
The Volkswagen Group is comprised of 11 brands producing 240 vehicles across 49 factories throughout the world. So the best way to show off the range of the VW family is to cram a few thousand journalists and VIPs into a massive makeshift stand to outline the Group's goals, what's in the pipeline and what you'll be able to buy later this year.
It's no secret that Lamborghini is working hard to get its Murcielago replacement, the Jota, out the door. We've already caught sight of heavily camouflaged prototypes in testing, and it appears that the highly anticipated supercar is on the move again, this time on public roads.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX