Australia's Joss Developments made it further than some boutique supercar makers having actually produced a test car. However, the auto industry has always been a hard place for start-ups, just look at the failures of even high-profile ventures like Fisker, and Joss eventually succumbed. Or so it seemed. The Aussies are back, and this time they hope to raise the necessary funds to sell their JP1 track car via a Kickstarter campaign. It's certainly an ambitious goal, especially since they are hop
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX