Jaguar is in the middle of an image makeover. It wants people to know that it makes more than just big, comfy luxury cars. Underneath that there is an edge. In its recent ads, the company wants to be associated with a more tailored, witty form of villainy. The next step is showing that it's also fearless.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX