Jaguar is in the middle of an image makeover. It wants people to know that it makes more than just big, comfy luxury cars. Underneath that there is an edge. In its recent ads, the company wants to be associated with a more tailored, witty form of villainy. The next step is showing that it's also fearless.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Jose Mourinho Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!