Among the many Super Bowl XLVII commercials that caught our attention last night was the first official movie trailer for Fast & Furious 6, which promises more over-the-top action as Dominic Toretto and crew tear up the streets of Europe. Returning Fast & Furious stars include Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, Dwayne Johnson, Jordana Brewster, Ludacris and, back from the dead, Michelle Rodriguez. Predictably, there will be plenty of tuned hardware on display – both automotive and anatomical
It may well be that in its fourth installment, Universal Pictures' 'Fast & Furious' franchise has finally hit its top speed. According to preliminary estimates by Media by Numbers, the Vin Diesel/Paul Walker/Jordana Brewster/Michelle Rodriguez street racing vehicle cranked out a shocking $72.5 million dollar payday over the weekend.
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!