Among the many Super Bowl XLVII commercials that caught our attention last night was the first official movie trailer for Fast & Furious 6, which promises more over-the-top action as Dominic Toretto and crew tear up the streets of Europe. Returning Fast & Furious stars include Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, Dwayne Johnson, Jordana Brewster, Ludacris and, back from the dead, Michelle Rodriguez. Predictably, there will be plenty of tuned hardware on display – both automotive and anatomical
It may well be that in its fourth installment, Universal Pictures' 'Fast & Furious' franchise has finally hit its top speed. According to preliminary estimates by Media by Numbers, the Vin Diesel/Paul Walker/Jordana Brewster/Michelle Rodriguez street racing vehicle cranked out a shocking $72.5 million dollar payday over the weekend.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX