There are a few car photographers out there that we count among our favorites. Our own Drew Phillips is at the top of the list for obvious reasons (have you seen his recent ZR1 shots?), but close behind is Jordan Shiraki. We've shown you his work before, including a very special photoshoot where the Lamborghini Murcielago came face to face with the supercar that's replacing it.
A Lamborghini Murcielago SV and Aventador have come together for one expensive and powerful photo shot. More like an aging master has come face to face with the newest stud from the family farm. The man behind the lens is Jordan Shiraki from Lamborghini Las Vegas, and his work has been featured on Autoblog in the past. Previously, we saw Shiraki capture the first Aventador to arrive on U.S. soil, and now he has once again teamed up with Sin City's most bullish dealership for a new set of impress
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX