There are very few things that get the unanimous approval of everyone here at Autoblog. One of them is Icon 4x4, which makes impossibly expensive yet worth-every-penny reimaginings of history's best off-roaders. For this year's SEMA Show, Icon debuted something new that had nothing to do with off-roading, yet still had our whole team salivating.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX