The producer of the Kick Gas documentary about electric vehicles is becoming somewhat of a convert. Yes, producer Tiffany Raim drove an SUV during the filming of the movie. But she's since gotten rid of it, according to an InsideEVs interview with her.
If you've ever taken a long road trip with your family, you know that such an endeavor can involve no small amount of drama and adventure. A seeming never-ending series of "He's touching me!", "No, I'm not!", and "Mom, Emmi's throwing up again!" You get the idea; enough excitement for a movie, right?
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX