The former skier knows how to have fun with his cars.
Jon Olsson is a Swedish freeskier and alpine ski racer who also happens to own one of the wildest custom cars in the world. Called the Rebellion R2K, it is based on an Ultima, has a body that looks like an Audi R18, and it packs a claimed 600 horsepower into a package weighing around 2,205 pounds (1,000kg).
Swedish Autoblog readers, have you been driving your Audi A4 Avant wagons and thought, 'You know, I really wish my car looked more like a camouflaged World War II battleship?' Well, great news for you, as skier and Audi enthusiast Jon Olsson has teamed up with the German brand's Swedish outfit to offer this new limited-edition A4 Avant.
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!