Before the advent of the Internet, big days for automotive news were almost exclusively centered on auto shows and motorsports events. Today, of course, the news cycle is practically never ending. That means that automakers, parts suppliers, and media outlets are constantly looking for ways to compete for your attention. Which, in turn, means that April 1 has become kind of a thing... if you hadn't noticed already.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Joke Roundup Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!