Before the advent of the Internet, big days for automotive news were almost exclusively centered on auto shows and motorsports events. Today, of course, the news cycle is practically never ending. That means that automakers, parts suppliers, and media outlets are constantly looking for ways to compete for your attention. Which, in turn, means that April 1 has become kind of a thing... if you hadn't noticed already.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX