Film director Chris Paine ("Who Killed The Electric Car?") was on The Daily Show this week, which gave host Jon Stewart a chance to poke some fun at car companies ("[They] are notoriously hesitant to advertise their products"). Paine talked about his personal experience owning an EV1, how good or a car it was and how GM took the cars away and crushed them in the desert. If you've seen the movie, then you won't learn much new information (but you would miss Stewart's quip about the little "give
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
There are no questions about this topic.Click here to ask!