Cadillac Racing hadn't won a race since the finale of the 2007 World Challenge season when Andy Pilgrim took the checkered flag at Laguna Seca driving the team's previous-generation Cadillac CTS-V sedan. This past weekend, the Wreath and Crest's factory team finally won again since returning to the sport this season after a three-year absence, but this time at Mid-Ohio with Andy's teammate, Johnny O'Connell, behind the wheel of the team's new CTS-V Coupe.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX