Yesterday, Hyundai unveiled its Dad's Sixth Sense Super Bowl ad, which showed off the 2015 Genesis Sedan and its auto emergency braking system. While a fine spot, it lacked the pizzaz we expect of a commercial for the big game. Hyundai's second half-minute commercial, however, is more of what we expect of a Super Bowl ad.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX