BMW has been on a roll with its MINI brand, and after the raging success that the revived Cooper had in its first generation, the German automaker saw fit to give the brand its first major revision back in 2006. A year later, the automaker released the extended-length Clubman model and this year it finally launched the new convertible. What's next? Almost certainly the first MINI Crossover, which is expected to make its formal debut at the upcoming Frankfurt Motor Show.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!