The streaking meteor event in Siberia last week has led Jon Stewart to spare a few minutes on The Daily Show to examine footage of the explosion 20 miles high and said to be equal to 300 kilotons of TNT.
Film director Chris Paine ("Who Killed The Electric Car?") was on The Daily Show this week, which gave host Jon Stewart a chance to poke some fun at car companies ("[They] are notoriously hesitant to advertise their products"). Paine talked about his personal experience owning an EV1, how good or a car it was and how GM took the cars away and crushed them in the desert. If you've seen the movie, then you won't learn much new information (but you would miss Stewart's quip about the little "give
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX