General Motors made a series of top-level appointments last month. The highest-profile of them, of course, was the nomination of Mary Barra as Chief Executive Officer. But the industrial giant also named Tim Solso as chairman and Dan Ammann as president. The one thing that was missing was a new CFO.
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!