We've been reporting on British Columbia-based Ballard Power Systems ever since AutoblogGreen got started, but the company hasn't been a big player in our pages for a while since it was focusing more on stationary power and larger vehicles. Turns out, shifting attention to slower, hydrogen fuel-cell powered vehicles should justify the company's rapid share-price growth
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX