Like the nascent hydrogen economy, the biodiesel industry is trying to figure out the best way to move forward. Corn and soy are two of the main feedstocks right now but they're not the most promising for long-term use. As Imperium Renewables president John Plaza told the Seattle Post-Intelligencer, these bridge feedstocks need to be used now so we can get a handle on how best to make and use biodiesel.
- Sebastian Blanco
- Nov 12, 2006
So the Democrats took control of Congress on Tuesday. Good for them. Surprisingly, they did it even after Democratic Senator Maria Cantwell, of Washington state, compared biodiesel to Kurt Cobain, saying each could be a "hero" in Cobain's home town of Aberdeen, Wash.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models