Ever look at something and think, "Who the heck thought this was a good idea?" No? Well, you're about to. General Motors' Chinese research and development division has come up with a new Android app that will allow people to scan license plates and send messages to the vehicle's owner, regardless of whether the other driver has downloaded the app.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX