If there's one thing we're never going to complain about, it's that Mini has found it necessary to put the John Cooper Works treatment on every single one of its models. We love the JCW package across the board, and the final installment of the high-performance chapter (for now, anyway) comes in the form of the John Cooper Works Paceman, debuting here at the 2013 Detroit Auto Show.
John Cooper Works Paceman
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
John Cooper Works Paceman Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!