If the 2013 Mini John Cooper Works Countryman gets you all hot and bothered, you're in luck. Mini has just released 191 high-resolution images of its largest JCW offering, sporting its signature black paint job complete with contrasting red stripes, mirrors and roof. We're sure it'll be a total hoot to drive.
John Cooper Works Countryman
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX