Wrestler and actor John Cena will drive an honorary pace car at the Daytona 500.
Next April the biggest event in wrestling will be held at the Blue Oval’s party center in downtown Detroit – Ford Field. Wrestlemania scared up an estimated $13.5 million for the city of New York when it was held there in 2004. No doubt next year’s Super Bowl of wrestling will put a butt in all of Ford Field’s 64,355 seats.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX