Wrestler and actor John Cena will drive an honorary pace car at the Daytona 500.
- John Neff
- Apr 4, 2006
Next April the biggest event in wrestling will be held at the Blue Oval’s party center in downtown Detroit – Ford Field. Wrestlemania scared up an estimated $13.5 million for the city of New York when it was held there in 2004. No doubt next year’s Super Bowl of wrestling will put a butt in all of Ford Field’s 64,355 seats.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models