The ignition-switch recall that has re-focused us on the alleged sins of the Old General Motors continues to reshape the New GM. Company CEO Mary Barra recently announced the creation of the Global Product Integrity Organization, headed by Mark Reuss and charged with taking the lead on safety issues concerning new product. Now, effective immediately, GM has split its vehicle engineering division into a Global Product Integrity side and a Global Components and Subsystems side that will "improve q
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX