The lifesize, road-legal Little Tikes Cozy Coupe that English brothers John and Geoff Bitmead built in 2013 is up for sale on eBay UK.
For many, the Little Tikes Cozy Coupe provided our first taste of the open road at a young age. It's been around for 30 years, with the Hudson, Ohio manufacturer even going so far as to declare it America's best-selling car. John Bitmead of Oxfordshire, England evidently wanted to relive his childhood a bit, so he created this excellent life-size, street-legal interpretation of the Cozy Coupe.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!