This is the Johammer electric motorcycle, which for at least six years prior to now has been known as the "biiista" - you can still make out that word stamped into the fluted aluminum fairing behind the front footpeg in the image above. We're not sure what's behind the rebranding, but the electro-moto is produced by Austrian company Hammerschmid Maschinenbau with pen work done by Yellow Works design studio.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX