Volkswagen has promoted its electric-vehicle chief Joerge Sommer to vice president, product marketing and strategy of Volkswagen of America, hinting that Europe's largest vehicle maker is likely to more aggressively pursue electric-drive vehicle sales within its US operations. Sommer will be in charge of US product pricing, in addition to electromobility and other operations, the company says. He'd previously served as VW's head of group electric mobility.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX