There has been no shortage of recent complaints over Max Mosley's leadership of the FIA. Last year, it looked like he'd be forced out of his position at the head of the motorsport governing body, while this year he's been at the source of controversy over new regulations that could yet see the majority of the teams in Formula One walk out. But few are as appalled by Mosley's leadership as Jody Scheckter.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX