Ferrari P4/5 Competizione – Click above for high-res image
For anyone unfamiliar with the Ferrari P4/5, a quick history lesson is in order. The car is the pride and joy of movie producer turned Wall Street fund manager James Glickenhaus, who commissioned Italian coachbuilder Pininfarina to convert a brand new Enzo supercar into a modern iteration of the P3/4 racers from the 1960s.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies