It's approximately 385 miles from Detroit to Milwaukee. With former General Motors executive Jim Federico helping to lead Harley-Davidson's rather quiet trek into the electric-vehicle age, that distance theoretically just got quite a bit shorter. Now, if we only knew how many full charges it will take Harley's LiveWire EV to get from one city to the other, we'd really be happy.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!