It's approximately 385 miles from Detroit to Milwaukee. With former General Motors executive Jim Federico helping to lead Harley-Davidson's rather quiet trek into the electric-vehicle age, that distance theoretically just got quite a bit shorter. Now, if we only knew how many full charges it will take Harley's LiveWire EV to get from one city to the other, we'd really be happy.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX