If you've ever watched an off-road rally and wondered how the spectators are allowed to get so close to the cars traveling at high speeds over loose and often unpredictable surfaces, we're afraid to report that your suspicions have tragically been confirmed as news comes in of two separate crashes during the Jim Clark Rally in Scotland on Saturday.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX