Jay Leno's days might be numbered as host of The Tonight Show, but he will always have a spot in auto enthusiasts' hearts as long as he keeps releasing great videos showing off his and his friends' cars. The latest video from Leno's garage might be the weirdest yet and highlights the three-wheeled Decopod by automotive artist Randy Grubb, who also built Leno's Tank Car.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX