2010 VW Jetta TDI Cup Edition: Cold Weather Start – Click above to watch video after the jump
Like two ships passing in the night, our long-term 2010 Subaru Legacy 2.5GT and 2010 Volkswagen Jetta TDI Cup Street edition briefly met in person last Saturday morning before their driver – myself and Senior Editor Lavrinc – swapped keys, turned around and headed back to our respective ends of the country.
Above are Autoblog's two current long-term test vehicles, the 2010 Subaru Legacy 2.5GT and the 2010 Volkswagen Jetta TDI Sport Cup Edition. At the moment, they are separated by some 2,460 miles of road with the Legacy at my house in the Greater Cleveland area and the diesel Jetta with Senior Editor Damon Lavrinc in San Francisco. Come next Monday, they will have swapped places.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX