Click above for high-res shots of the 2009 Volkswagen Jetta TDI
For those of you impatiently waiting for the VW Jetta Sportwagen, there's something new over at VW.com to keep you busy a few more days. Along with photos of the car inside and out, there are stats, options and a base price that's closer to the true price than the rough estimate we had before. Entry-level price for the anxiously-awaited wagon is $24,500. The site says you get an 8-speaker stereo with aux-in, ABS and traction control for that number.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX